Wednesday, December 15, 2010

[Update]

Turned in my Pre-Departure Packet today to Semoa. Looks like I'm okay for not attending the Orientation as long as I read the packet and email her saying I have no questions. Also purchased my International Health Insurance. I really hope money starts to grow on trees...

In other news, I met with Lin laoshi today to discuss Ming Chuan. She is going to call and see if she can move Ke Wei Wei and I to the other dorm (2 person rooms) since that is what the lucky Ming Chuan Exchang Students will be comfortably staying in in our stead. I am very much hoping this works out as then I will not have a community bathroom and will have more personal space. Cross your fingers, kids.

Left to Complete:
Purchase Airline Tickets
Apply for Visa

[58 days to departure]

No comments:

Post a Comment