Sunday, June 12, 2011

Day One Hundred Twenty-One.

Today I dipped my feet into a stream and found it to be almost boiling hot. To put things a little more into perspective, the temperature outside was in the mid-nineties and I was looking for a refreshing dip in the cool waters to make the heat a little more bearable. Thus you can imagine my surprise. The sensation is quite similar to picking up a nice transparent beverage that you expect to be water and drink up, to find that it's really Sprite. First reaction: Repulsion. Followed then on by realization, adaptation, and then, hopefully, pleasure. I was no exception to this chain of thought.

I'm home from travelling many days sooner than what I would like to be, but unfortunately, life cannot be one long series of consecutive weekends without the in-between. Thirteen days remain.

Families enjoying the hot spring stream.

No comments:

Post a Comment