Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Best and the Worst

Apparently all the 4 person rooms are full...lame. However, I have decided to bring a frisbee and share some Ulti-love with my dormmates. I'm going to make the best of this, always.

Also,

Hi Elizabeth:


Warm greetings from Ming Chuan University, Taiwan.
My name is Amy Tsou. I am a third-year student at MCU International College, majoring in International Business and Management.
Paired by the international office, I'll be your personal Buddy during the entire spring semester.
I am very happy to answer any questions you may have about studying at MCU and help you to get to know our Taiwanese culture.
You are welcome to write to me at any time, or you can contact me on Facebook.


I look forward to meeting you in February!


Best,

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment