Friday, January 7, 2011

Hurry Up and Wait.

Well, looks like I told a fib. Apparently I have to include a copy of my airline itinerary with my Visa application...it seems everything revolves around my ticket purchase. I can't claim my B&E enrichment funds without it either...So again, I am waiting. Waiting on my ticket purchase, to wait on my Visa, to wait to leave.

Can everything just hurry up already?

[35 days to go]

In other news, I have purchased my giant suitcase and a few essentials for my impending trip...a few things at a time, but things are coming together. It is incredibly unfortunate however that I may have to purchase a new PC before leaving. Yet another expense I did not foresee to put in the budget, however it seems it is unavoidable. My computer is several years old and last night took a turn for the worse. So many things wrong, yet so many things right. At least it decided to be mortally wounded here instead of there. Thank you, PC gods.

No comments:

Post a Comment