Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day Eight.

Today, I slept. I don't think being out in the cold rain all day yesterday was such a good idea. This did, however, give me a chance to catch up on my rest and do laundry. I really wish I could have gone with Amy today, but I guess that will have to wait for another weekend. The only time I left the room today was to visit the restroom for both its general purpose and to do laundry. My roommates fed me both lunch and dinner today; I really don't know how I got so lucky as to be placed here with such awesome people. Wendy made rice porridge for lunch and made me eat an entire bowl even though I didn't feel well. She said it would make me feel better. I laughed and spooned it down--not too bad. For dinner, the girl across from me decided we should order McDonalds and I wasn't about to argue. Even in my weakened state, I would still fight a bear for some french fries. No lie.

Regardless of how tired I am, my body finds it necessary to wake at 7 AM every morning...I blame this partially on my subconscious fearing that I miss the hour of hot water in the morning for a shower. Regardless of why I wake, I wake. I have decided to begin my morning with a run on the track before my shower to take up the extra time and get in a good workout (aside from those bloody stairs). The track is basically my front lawn; I have no excuse. Maybe a little fresh air and exercise in the mornings will keep me healthy and I won't feel like this anymore. Also, it seems I'll be needing to run off this McDonalds since my favorite roommate ever so kindly taped the menu on the door next to my area. Did I mention they deliver? Hello, Supersize Me. That jog is sounding pretty good in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment