Monday, February 28, 2011

Day Sixteen.

Happy Peace Day! I had lunch with three of the girls on my floor and one of their friends today at the Hot Pot. We really need someplace like it in the US. The tables have pots built in that you fill with water and can control the temperature of, and you go get whatever you want to eat and cook it yourself in the pot. I had about six pounds of lamb with a bushel of bok choy and tried an assortment of other things. You pay a flat fee (about $4.50 USD) to eat as much as you can. Best idea for a restaurant ever. Afterwards I had some time to kill before meeting some other friends so we went shopping at a store called Best Buy. Unlike in the US, it's a clothing store...but they were having this giant buy one get one free sale...Needless to say, I bought a few things. (Don't worry, there are plenty of photos to come from this outing.)

Met up with Arkadiy and went to Phil and Kirs' place...I feel like I'm living in a luxury hotel compared to the MCU men's dorm they're staying in. The only good part is the roof access. Amazing. Everything else looks like a crappy, underfunded prison. Played some more music and wandered around a bit like usual before coming home. Exhausted.

Goodnight, World.

No comments:

Post a Comment