Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day Fourteen.

Today has been a veritable cacophony of languages. Conversations ranged from a mixture of Russian and Chinese, to Spanish and English with some German and French thrown in for good measure. Arkadiy, Phillip, Edgar, his girlfriend Lesley and I hung out in Tianmu after swimming. I must say, we're quite the group. Two Russians, a Guatemalan, a Taiwanese, and an American. After yesterday, I definitely needed a good day to relax. I even had McDonalds (not my idea). Maybe I've found my niche with these kids? We have music, humor, and a hunger to explore. Kirs met up later along with some of the exchange girls and we walked around XiMen a bit. It was a good time. My taxi ride home wasn't quite as much fun, with the old man yelling at me like I was deaf instead of just unable to understand him. Fun.

Tomorrow: zoo. Prepare yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment