Thursday, April 21, 2011

第六十八天。

我把我的報告寫完了!九百六十九個字!!我高興極了!
I finished writing my report! 969 words!! I'm so happy!

I have started a bit of a routine in the mornings. I get up at the same time, I shower, get ready, leave, stop at 711 and buy the same thing for breakfast, go to class, get lunch after class with a friend, and return home every day around the same time. I like it.

After coming home today, I took a nap to catch up on the sleep I lost again last night (Darn Kitty!). Herb woke me with a text saying he was out of class and on campus, so we went to play some ping-pong and then he introduced me to tennis. In case anyone is wondering, I was not born for this sport, but by the end of the lesson, I could at least serve and volley with him for a while before I hit a terrible ball that went flying off to chill with Pluto. I mark that as a success. I really like it, to be honest, but it's going to take hard work and many hours of practicing--I think that's just what I need.

I treated Aileen to dinner tonight for being such an amazing help with writing my speech. Without her, I don't know what I would have done. I finished writing and editing by myself tonight and I believe it is ready to hand in tomorrow. I just need to print it out and I'm all set. That is one less thing I have to worry about. Next on the list: Marketing presentation on May 4th. Ew.

No comments:

Post a Comment