Monday, April 18, 2011

Day Sixty-Five.

Tonight was Linda's last night in Taiwan; tomorrow she returns to Bangkok for school. I am going to miss her so much! At least we made some great memories, and I know I will see her again. Fun photos to come soon of us together tonight--no worries.

I taught the girls how to play Frisbee tonight and it definitely was interesting. They picked it up so quickly that Caleb and I separated forces and we played Ultimate with them. Yvonne's extremely good at it--it's awesome. So for a last game, Caleb and I joined forces with Yvonne to take on the other 6 girls...and we won. Epic win with a long distance throw caught by yours truly. That's right, Taiwan; it doesn't get any better than this.

Tomorrow the magic ends and I have to come back to reality with school. This week is going to be a hard one with all of the work I need to do, but I am ready to take it on. At last I am clear of mind and ready to take on any task set before me. I am not here to do just enough to get by--I am here to give it my all and squeeze every ounce out of this experience. Let's do this.

But first, sleepy peepy time.

No comments:

Post a Comment