Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Day Seventy-Three.

And when all material things seemed to no longer matter, I have been brought back to Earth like dove falling from the sky, having taken a shot through the heart. A pattern of bruises have formed on my left arm, all below the elbow. They begin as small knots I find under the skin, and when I rub them out, they blossom into dark contusions that leave me without answers. I'm worried. When, at last, it seems my body is fit and able to run for a seemingly endless period of time, my muscles are tight and my body seems healthy, why this? What infirmity plagues me now? I am tired of these games that never lead to higher understanding before they simply disappear as if they never were. All I can do is hope and pray this isn't the one that brings me down.

Jesus, please heal me once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment