Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day Sixty! (Already?)

I can't believe it's already been sixty days! I feel somehow it has been simultaneously more and less than that amount. It is amazing how comfortable I feel here now; I feel like I am home. I have friends that I care about dearly, who make me laugh and I can call when I am sad. People on the streets recognize me now and say hello. When I think of the future now, I see myself here working, learning. I can't get enough.

I registered for classes yesterday at WVU. It is so difficult for me to think about not being here in the fall...I am most definitely going to try to return next summer for a while, and recently I have been thinking about graduate school here. The life is amazing! I have so many opportunities here. Let's see where I can go.

I awoke this morning to the sound of my cell phone ringing...it was my classmate Koek. The time was 10:30 AM. I was late. Very late. I was, however, very comfy in my PJs in class after running from MCU main all the way to JiHe in less than 6 minutes. I'm not sure if my alarm didn't go off, or I simply slept through it, but let's just say I have three alarms set for tomorrow. Hello, 7:45AM. I will definitely be seeing you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment