Friday, April 8, 2011

Day Fifty-Five.

At last, the weekend! Long day today with the usual 9-5 class time. I had lunch with Jay and Peter today and put on a bit of a show in the park near campus afterwards. It felt wonderful to sing praise and worship songs in English and Peter and Jay in Korean--definitely something to see and hear. After class I went for tacos (finally!) with some of my classmates then met up with Justin (henceforth Caleb) at the MRT station to spend the evening with him and two of the guys he teaches English to. We went to a spectacular restaurant where Caleb had worked previously and I ate once again...so full! Canle and Stanley are amazing people! I definitely am looking forward to hanging out more, getting to know them, and practicing my Chinese.

I have a fair load of homework to attend to this weekend, but it shouldn't be too bad. Since I've been using Chinese more outside of the classroom, it is becoming much easier to speak, use, and understand. At last, I feel like I'm home.

No comments:

Post a Comment