Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Day Sixty-Seven

The internet in the dormitory has been exceptionally flaky lately and I have not yet discovered the cause. I had class from 9-5 today and slept after since I didn't get much rest last night. I did actually get some work done tonight though; Aileen helped me with my speech. 800 characters about Alice in Wonderland? No problem.

Yesterday we played frisbee again and I met another American. They keep popping up! Where do they come from!?! Well, this one is from Alabama. Introducing, Herb. He seems like such a nice person; I am definitely looking forward to getting to know him.

Caleb was on the radio at 2Am last night...and of course, I had to stay up and listen. Their band is actually really good. If his appearance on TV and the radio two days in a row isn't enough to get him a new girlfriend soon, he's a lost cause. [That's right, Caleb. Now America knows too.]

晚安!

No comments:

Post a Comment