Friday, April 1, 2011

Day Forty-Eight.

Today, I said "howdy" for the first time in eons. I had lunch with two of my new friends, John and Jay, and ended up running into Justin (so many J's!), the full-time American guy from South Carolina. After a wonderfully eventful lunch at my favorite Thai restaurant near campus, the boys were nice enough to keep me company while I waited out the rest of the time before my two o'clock International Trade Regulations class. As you can see, we were a little bored and began taking random photos. Yes, that's a banana peel on John's head. Their dorm leader walked by and gave us each a "mountain" banana...I don't specifically recall the difference, but it was delicious. The peels also gave us 30 minutes of fun as well, but that's a different story. As usual, it ended up with lots of random photos, and John went home bleeding from the foot. Don't worry, Mom. It wasn't my fault.

At last, Spring Break is here. Four days to relax, hang out with friends, annnndddd study for my unit exam on Wednesday. I am meeting some friends at the entrance to MCU tomorrow at eleven so we may embark upon our epic journey to Yang Ming Mountain. I googled it--it's gorgeous. Let's hope I'll capture some nice images to post!


No comments:

Post a Comment