Monday, March 28, 2011

Day Forty-Four.

For tonight's homework soundtrack, I'm listening to what many people characterize as "emo music." So with a Silverstein playlist queued on YouTube, I'm putting pen to paper. I missed football tonight because I was in the library studying for my Marketing Midterm on Wednesday; I deem that a worthy cause to miss the one thing that I love more than anything else here. Here I am now, after my delightfully scalding-hot shower I am finishing up the last few sentences of this three day Chinese homework marathon.

I know it hasn't exactly been a secret that the past few days have been hard for me, but I am hoping that this week will be different. Tomorrow is supposed to be sunny and warm, one day of relief before a week and a half of rain. Needless to say, I'm going to try to make the most of it.

Let's do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment