Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day Thirty-Three.

It's easier to list the things that went well today than list the things that didn't.

1. First homework assignment was returned--I only left out a comma.
2. I understood everything my teacher said today in class. Listening and understanding are beginning to feel more natural now.
3. When I needed help today, a friend came through for me. (Thank you so much.)

With all of the negativity surrounding today, I think it would be better not even to mention anything at all and instead, focus on three things that are one hundred percent awesome.

For smiles, I will leave you with a little Taiwanese advice: If you are a male, do not walk alone in 2/28 park after 8PM unless you're looking for a little something more than I think you can handle.

Shalom.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I'm ready to do the article on you. Have you seen you e-mail? I sent some questions. Thanks. Tim at B&E College.

    ReplyDelete