Monday, March 21, 2011

Day Thirty-Seven.

Yet again I'm up late. Recently I have been a shining example of procrastination. Only now (2AM) have I completed my Chinese homework and I am now beginning to review for the exam in the morning. This behavior is unacceptable, and I do not plan to continue it, however, lately I have had many things on my plate. I will admit to playing futbol again tonight. It was as glorious as ever--definitely a well-deserved break. I left early to shower and begin my homework. Thankfully I have the best trio of girls just down the hall to help me when I can't understand something. I really don't know what I would do without them.

I have sticky notes all over my desk area with TO DO written on them.
1-Prepare my documents to renew my visa.
2-Email Tim back, answering his questions so he may write his article.
3-STUDY STUDY STUDY

Wish me luck on this exam; I am going to need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment