Friday, March 11, 2011

Day Twenty-Seven.

Today has been the longest day in the history of long days. I attended my first mandarin class from 9AM to 1PM, then my law class from 2PM until 5PM. After class Arkadiy and I trekked through the rain to his place so I could fix his computer (that I broke after fixing the first time...turns out accidentally disabling Java at startup stops a lot of other processes from happening too. Who knew?) Thankfully, it only took about five minutes. Don't worry, folks, I'm a professional. Started in the general direction of "home", sidetracked into the night market and purchased the rain boots I've been desperately needing. At last, home to watch the latest episode of Survivor and now writing this so I can go to sleep. Did I mention the fact that there's a tsunami heading my way? Yes, that seems to put a damper on the sweet dreams I was planning to have. Luckily, I am on the top of a mountain in Taipei, which is far enough inland that I should be okay if by some chance the tsunami does impact Taiwan. Keep your fingers crossed nothing bad happens--I'd hate to have to see how well these new rain boots really work.

No comments:

Post a Comment