Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Day Thirty-Eight.

I feel like I'm running on a treadmill that is set to a higher speed than I can handle--I am running to keep up, but very slowly losing ground, getting behind. I need to stop time for a little while and just get things together. I am tired of rushing to finish my homework at three in the morning, or pushing someone else's deadline because of my inability to focus for five minutes. I don't know what's gotten into me recently, but I need to kick this habit hard.

Tonight, I am cleaning out the closet of things to do. I have two emails on the queue list left to write that I am hoping to get to tonight, but seeing as it is already 3:11 AM, they may have to wait a little longer. This life is a viscous cycle. I need some peace.

It has been thirty-eight days now, and therefore I have added "Renew Visa" to my list of things to do. If I do not apply and have my visa renewal granted within sixty days of entering the country, I will have to leave and reenter for the new visa to be valid. That sounds like a lot of time and money that I do not have to invest in this. Let's just get it right the first time, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment