Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day Twenty-Six.

Rain, rain, go away and come again another day. For example, June 28th seems like a prime candidate. You know, after I'm state-side again. Seriously, it has rained all day and made my life absolutely miserable. My placement exam was supposed to be this morning at 8:10AM at Jihe campus about 15 minutes walk from here. I was late. It was raining. I made it on time, but left some blood on the sidewalk and fire hydrant where I busted open my leg getting there. The teachers, being so generous as they are, decided not to show up until 9:00AM so I could have ample time to sit in the hall by the security desk and nurse my busted leg. I should also thank them for leaving me off of the list for the exam so one of the examiners had to come back and test me in the hallway outside a noisy classroom. The test was the highlight of my day, sadly. I left afterwards, instead of going to the orientation like I was supposed to. Forced myself to walk home and up all 300 thousand stairs to my room expecting to nap all evening since the boy's concert was cancelled due to RAIN and feel better when I woke again. Wrong. My roommates decided it was a good idea to blast music and sing along instead of taking two seconds to notice that I was in bed, asleep. I wake, they realize it...and scatter. Thank you for your minimal contribution to my day girls. So here I sit now, wide awake after my delicious instant noodle gourmet dinner with chocolate Oreos for dessert. Seriously, how do I make myself so happy all of the time. Don't you wish you were me??

/end sarcasm.
/end blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment