Monday, March 7, 2011

Day Twenty-Three.

Don't worry, World. I'm holding on. I dedicated today to making friends, or at least working on the relationships I have with the people I've met here. I played billiards with Phillip and we grabbed lunch at What's Burger before killing time in the park just walking and talking and people-watching. He's definitely an interesting character, but I'm thankful for his blunt honesty; it is refreshing. At five, I met Yvonne at the dorm and we had another evening of shopping at Best Buy (clothing store here). Their sale was even better this time with buy-one-get-two-free!!! As a comfort to myself I purchased three pairs of sweatpants (Aero and AE) for 280$NT ($9.54 USD = $3.18 apiece). I never should have left my favorite Morgantown sweats at home, but these will suffice until I return. Wrapped the night up with more billiards with Tiger, Nastia, Edgar, Kirs, Arkadiy, and Phillip a few MRT stations south of MCU.

All in all, a good night. Just one thing missing...and it's somewhere in Cancun, Mexico.

No comments:

Post a Comment