Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day Nineteen.

I have this undying craving for a West Virginia Summer day. I want to jump in my car, crank the radio up, and drive with the windows down. I want to feel the sun on my face and the wind in my hair. I want to breathe the fresh air, and hear the birds singing and the grass whispering. For the first time in my life, I'm homesick. I miss Morgantown. I miss my life. I miss Brian. I miss home.

There are so many adventures left to be had here, so many things I have yet to discover. I spent the entire day in my room today, and I am finished wasting time. If I have to be here, I am going to make the most of it. Here's to experiencing new things, diving in head first, facing fears, and living. I'm going to live this thing until it's over and I can drop my bags by the door and collapse onto the carpet of my apartment.

Ready, set, live.

No comments:

Post a Comment